Wholefood Circus Whole ClovesRegular price $12.95
- Cloves are the whole flower buds from Eugenia Caryophyllus, a member of the Myrtle family.
- Cloves have a pungent, aromatic flavour and are used in cuisines from all over the world.
- They are an essential ingredient in many Indian and Sri Lankan spice blends and pickles.
- Add to curries, rice dishes, marinades and rubs, or use to spice a baked ham. Great in homemade pickles and chutney. Use cloves, whole or freshly ground in a mortar & pestle, in baked apples and stewed fruits, biscuits, pastries and desserts.
- Cloves are an essential ingredient in traditional Masala chai, or add a few to a pot of hot chocolate, or even freshly brewed coffee.
- Abundantly delicious
Herbs & Spices